Do your food waste bins look a little like this?
Would you like a clean bin every time?
Food Surplus Management, (FSM) the market leader in collection and processing of short dated and surplus packaged food to supermarkets nationwide for several years have now a clean bin catering waste service.
We now service over 60 hotels and restaurants nationwide including those of the Dalata and Tifco group.
- At each collection we swap the bins, (the same bin type as regular food waste bins) for a clean laundered one every time.
- No messy tipping of bins into a bin lorry.
- No need to wash the bins (or use expensive bin liners), as we do it for you, using our state of the art bin washing line.
- All the food waste collected is used for energy recovery in a biogas, (Anaerobic digestion) facility.
- As with our retail customers, FSM can now offer this laundered bin swap service to the catering and hospitality industry in Ireland.
Our Bin Washer
"The key to good recycling in a food or hospitality business is the management of food waste. Good food waste management ensures better recycling, which cost effectively lowers the environmental impact of food waste."
Full training and explanatory materials such as wall posters are provided .